Create an account

App if needed

Thumbs Up 
Name:Nick Gibbons

Game Aliases: Sirkiller, Sir Bank, Sir Box, Sir Pker

Timezone: (GMT/US/Europe/Asia etc) US (eastern)

How many hours a day/week do you usually play? I play for at least couple hours everyday all week, I would like to say around 5 hours a day.

Staff position your interested in? (Game & Player Moderator, Forum Moderator) Fourm Moderator

Past Experience? (Have you been a moderator of another server?) Yes

What can you bring to our team? I could bring a good attitude to the team, I would make sure everyone is being friendly and not to harsh to others as some might be kids or some that are sensitive. I will make sure everyone is satisfied  with their gaming experience and how to make it better for them to enjoy and really take in the enjoyment of the server that I receive.

A little bit about myself~~ I have seizure's I am active throughout the day but I make sure to hop on RSCDawn everyday and see how everything is doing. I play basketball when I have free time, I can be joking one moment then be completely serious the next. I hope you guys pick the best person for the position and make the server more enjoyable to play. I'll be here waiting.
~~~~~~~~~~|
~Nick/Sirkiller~|
~~~~~~~~~~|
Fuck off scoobs..

Can approve. Said 'fuck you', he was joking one moment but was serious next because he was inside me; then he seizured and it was the best anyone's given me.