Create an account

Lost 2 rune battle axes in roll back

so this all happened around 10:03pm last night eastern atlantic time.

i was in the wilderness just coming back from greater demons and i got a message saying my battle axes expires from the market. so i went to edge and collected them at the banker. then i went back to the market to put them up for sale again when my screen froze and i figured my internet disconnected so i restarted the app and when i came back in game i was back in the wilderness. so i went back to edge to collect my axes again because the server rolled back and the banker gave me the "you have nothing to collect msg" so i checked my storage, nothing. so i checked the market and also nothing. so my axes are gone  Undecided

i know they arent worth much but id still appricate if you guys can get them back for me. if not i understand. just thought u guys should know. also is there anything i can do to prevent this from happening again?

I'm sorry to hear about this, but if you would care to come to edgeville I will help you out with more then what you would have gotten got the axes.
Fuck off scoobs..

Will look into the logs, in the mean time, thanks Bing!

No problem at all evans Smile
Fuck off scoobs..

Evans I gave him 1.5m gp he shouldn't need them axes Big Grin
Fuck off scoobs..

(05-29-2019, 08:40 PM)bing bing Wrote: Evans I gave him 1.5m gp he shouldn't need them axes Big Grin

thank you very much for the donation Blush  what axes? lol

(05-29-2019, 08:41 PM)nostalgia Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 08:40 PM)bing bing Wrote: Evans I gave him 1.5m gp he shouldn't need them axes Big Grin

thank you very much for the donation Blush  what axes? lol

Haha you are welcome Big Grin
Fuck off scoobs..